Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Snack food



The night before this happened the dinner conversation went something like this:
me: "Anderson, no more lettuce until you eat your spaghetti."
Anderson: "I love lettuce! I don't want any more spaghetti, just lettuce!"

A vegetable lover, who would have thought? I actually really love vegetables but who would have thought a three year old would as well? I'm not complaining. Though I did once threaten to take his spinach away if he didn't eat his pizza. What?! When he begged to eat this crown of broccoli as his pre-dinner snack it just seemed wrong to deny him so off he went, broccoli in hand to munch away. And munch he did. He ate that thing down to less than half its original size. Good boy. And because this is my journal and I can write whatever I please I am going to choose not to go into the fact that the next day he consumed nearly his weight in candy and junk food. Because "broccoli boy" makes me look like a much better mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment