Monday, November 5, 2012

Pumpkin Cookies

I know it exists- that perfect combination of oatmeal, pumpkin, and chocolate chips all wrapped up in a sufficiently dense, perfectly puffed and slightly crunchy, yet not-too-sweet cookie; I just have yet to find it. So far I've tried two recipes and, while good, they just aren't it. As a matter of fact, I cannot remember the last time I actually threw a couple of cookies away because they didn't get eaten; not because they were bad, they just weren't good enough to justify the calories. The first was too moist and flat and the second (in the pictures), while better, was just not as dense as I had hoped for. Later this week I am going to take matters into my own hands and try modifying my own chocolate chip recipe to see if it yields better results. Because there is nothing wrong with trying out cookie recipes until you get right. Baby Beck clearly agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment