Tuesday, November 27, 2012

For so much I am thankful


I all but completely dropped the ball on my 30 Days of Thanks posts due to one of the busiest weeks of my life since my wedding. With Thanksgiving and my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party only two days apart, there were tasks to be accomplished, projects to be completed, and out of town guests to visit. Needless to say I am beyond thankful for every last bit of it. My goal is to catch up on posts in the next couple of days but the truth is I am still in decompression mode.
p.s. Why is it that the older I get the harder it is to take a decent photo? Seriously, I can not remember the last time I looked even remotely decent in a picture. Sheesh. I try not to be overly critical of myself, but I can't help of think of that episode of Friends where Chandler and Monica are taking  photos and he looks like he is being poked by needles in every single one. I am Chandler. And I am off to practice angled chin poses right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment