Monday, July 25, 2011

An extra $100

I could very easily spend an extra $100 a day just on stuff that makes me happy. As a matter of fact, I think I am going to post when these little thoughts pop into my mind. Maybe that way when I find that unclaimed $100 bill in an empty parking lot (I'm sure this is a totally plausible scenario) or I win some extra cash playing a scratcher (must buy scratchter at grocery tomorrow!), I'll know what to do. As I type this it seems to me that I remember there being a feature in Real Simple where they ask people what they would do with an extra $100. They must be asking either very wealthy or extremely virtuous people because they always want to buy everyone a Starbucks or donate it or send it to children in Uganda. And, trust me, it's not like I wouldn't love to do that, too, it's just that this is my little blog and I want to think about how I could spend the money on myself. Or my house. Or my kids. Kids, plural. Wow, I think that's the first time I've said or written that since having Baby Beck. Wow. But I digress completely. Anyway, this is my imagination that gets to spend this money and I will harness no guilt for doing with it what I please. Although maybe I'll have days when I want to spread my imaginary money around. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment