Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful...

...for these two turkeys:

On this day of remembering all which we have and all that really matters I am reminded that these two little guys (plus one big one who is pretty great as well) are all that I really need to make me happy. This year has been financially beyond stressful yet I have never felt so rich in love. I am, by no means, thankful to be broke, but I have to say that it certainly has given me a new perspective. And for that, I am truly grateful. We have sacrificed to be the ones home with our boys and I am not sure there is a greater gift we could give to them. They are worth every coupon clipped, every penny saved, and every quick trip to Target in which I do not even allow myself to walk by the clothing or home sections. They have taught me to adapt, adjust, and appreciate. I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment