Sunday, November 6, 2011

Baby Beck at 7 months

I confess that I have already started thinking about your first birthday party. I have already thought about how we will spend the day and what kinds of decorations we will have. It is coming so fast. You are closer to turning one than you are to the day you were born. Wow.

This past month has been a big one for you. You are finally sleeping through the night! It was my fault, I suppose, that it took you as long as it did, but once I put you up to the challenge, you willingly accepted. Oh, you still like to wake up around 3 am once or twice a week just to make sure I am still there, but all in all you have become a really great sleeper (aside from the recent 5 am play time).

This month you've been loving your blankie and any toy with a bell. You have learned to grab and pulling hair seems to be one of your favorite pastimes. You eat like a champ and are currently devouring peas, squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots. You love to lay on your back and use your feet to scoot and you are a champion roller and superstar raspberry spitter. Sitting, however, seems to be of little interest to you. Who wants to sit when they can stand, right? Oh boy, please don't learn to stand anytime soon. I'm not ready for that.

You are super ticklish and you adore your brother. You spit up a lot. You are sweet and quiet and I can't wait to scoop you up everyday when I get home. You are so loved.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of Beck smiling with the '7' in his lap. His smile is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save some smiles for me, baby Beck! I'm coming tomorrow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete